The VP of Communications sends weekly newsletters, manages GT SWE social media accounts, updates the GT SWE website, documents events, and maintains the evernote for current opportunities and the slides for general body meetings. The main purpose of the position is to communicate with the general body of members and foster awareness of upcoming events and opportunities.
Rachel Lee (she/her), VP of Communications
Biomedical Engineering, 4th year
Hometown: Johns Creek, GA
Rachel creates the marketing plan for GT SWE including things like the Instragram and the newsletter. She hopes to showcase all that SWE has to offer!
- Favorite SWE Memories: Vibe Check, Planning all of the social events
- Other Involvements: BMES Research Committee member, KSEA, KUSA, JCA
- Career Goals: Going to Medical School after undergrad
Sriya Surapaneni, Historian
Biomedical Engineering, 2nd year
Hometown: Castle Pines, CO
- Description of Position: The historian’s role is to capture and preserve all the SWE memories that happen this year! This includes taking pictures, putting together videos, and making an end of year scrapbook.
- Favorite SWE Memories: GBM’s and Accenture Ice Cream Social
- Other Involvements: Student Government Association, Taal Tadka Acapella, Biomedical Engineering Society
- Career Goals: Looking into grad school, potentially law school
Jessica Solikin, Webmaster
Computer Science, 3rd year
Mitali Gupte, Social Media Chair
Tania Binu, Social Media Chair
SWE Social Media Email: email@example.com