Elise Mignone , Vice President of Industry Relations
- Description of Position: The Vice President of Industry Relations is in charge of most company contact and company relations. They are responsible for recruiting companies for general body meetings, sponsorships, and custom events throughout the year. They must also plan these events and maintain company interest from year to year.
- Favorite SWE Memories: Tea with the Dean, social events, town hall games
- Interests: painting and origami, learning Spanish, environmental clubs, working out
- Other Involvements: Spanish Speaking Organization, Student Government committees, climbing club
- Career Goals: work in environmental sector or education
Industry Relations Committee