Fehmeen Tariq, VP of Technical Development
Industrial and Systems Engineering, 3rd year
Hometown: Lahore, Pakistan
- Description of Position: The Vice President of Technical Development is in charge of organizing workshops with corporate sponsors and on-campus organizations to teach students about hard and soft skills. I am also in charge of leading my team to help with advertisement, and finding resources for our members to better themselves outside of course work.
- Favorite SWE Memories: Talking to women at the High School Outreach major fair events, SWinter Bonding 2020 group calls and Chair & Exec Bonding 2020
- Interests: Knitting, watching Netflix, singing
- Other Involvements: IISE, Student Alumni Association, GT Pakistani Student Association, VIP & Research
- Career Goals: Work within fintech or pursue data science. I also wish to do pro bono work and volunteer.
Technical Development Chairs
Sasha Bronovitskiy, Technical Development and Workshops Chair
Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, 1st year
Hometown: Myrtle Beach, SC
- Description of Position: Technical development chairs assist in organizing technical training and development workshops, panels, and collaborative events with on-campus organizations and corporate sponsors to promote the learning of skills essential to a workplace environment.
- Favorite SWE Memory: My first GBM listening to women engineers talk about their industry experiences.
- Other Involvements: GT ChBE Student Advisory Board, Quiz Bowl
- Career Goals: After graduate school, work in pharmaceutical research and development.
Technical Development Committee