Fehmeen Tariq, VP of Technical Development
Industrial and Systems Engineering, 3rd year
Hometown: Lahore, Pakistan
- Description of Position: The Vice President of Technical Development is in charge of organizing workshops with corporate sponsors and on-campus organizations to teach students about hard and soft skills. I am also in charge of leading my team to help with advertisement, and finding resources for our members to better themselves outside of course work.
- Favorite SWE Memories: Talking to women at the High School Outreach major fair events, SWinter Bonding 2020 group calls and Chair & Exec Bonding 2020
- Interests: Knitting, watching Netflix, singing
- Other Involvements: IISE, Student Alumni Association, GT Pakistani Student Association, VIP & Research
- Career Goals: Work within fintech or pursue data science. I also wish to do pro bono work and volunteer.
Technical Development Committee