Elise Mignone, VP Industry Relations
Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, 2nd year
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Description of Position: I am responsible for obtaining company sponsorships, scheduling company and professional events, organizing GBM companies, and maintaining company relationships
- Favorite SWE Memories: Cupcake chair bonding!
- Interests: photography, painting, hiking, climbing
- Other Involvements: AIChE, SGA, SSO
- Career Goals: Work in industry (food/drug) or environmental!
Industry Relations Committee
Annie Pei, Industry Events Chair
Industrial and Systems Engineering, 1st Year
Hometown: Suwanee, GA
- Description of Position: I lead logistics with companies and confirm sponsor participation in general body meetings, networking nights, and custom events. I also work with the communications team to advertise these events and make them accessible to SWE members.
- Favorite SWE Memory: Exec/Chair Team Retreat
- Interests: music, ethnic food, watching sports, hiking, playing with my dog
- Other Involvements: FreShGA, CSA, iAB
- Career Goals: Working in data analytics and modeling
Caroline Dunning, Industry Connections Chair
Electrical Engineering, 1st year
Hometown: Chantilly, VA
- Description of Position: The Industry Connections Chair creates and manages the SWE member Resume Book for corporate sponsor distribution. She reaches out to companies for sponsorship and increases corporate contacts. She works with the Industry Events Chair and the VP of Industry Relations to help plan meetings and events.
- Favorite SWE Memories: Experiencing the WE19 national SWE conference
- Interests: Running, volleyball, playing instruments, listening to Spotify and iTunes
- Other Involvements: Georgia Tech Honors Program, IEEE, GT Women in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Career Goals: Earn a master’s degree in electrical engineering and work in the defense industry