Listed below are sponsorship opportunities for Georgia Tech SWE activities and events. If you have any questions or are interested in sponsoring any of these events, please contact our VP of Industry Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Networking events aid in the professional development of our members and provide company networking interaction. GT-SWE handles all the logistics including any reservations, catering, and publicity.
Weekly General Body Meetings ($500) (Fall 2019/Spring 2020 spots open)
- Tuesday Evenings, 5-7pm
- Eat dinner with members
- Present company and career information
- Provide seminar focused on career development for rising engineers
- Q & A
- Networking opportunities following the event
Technical Development Workshop ($500)
- Hands-on instructional meeting of company’s choice
- Teach our members specific skills (engineering, computing, etc.)
- Work on solving a company challenge problem
- Networking opportunities during event
Tea with the Dean ($500)
- September 6th, 4:30-6pm
- Introduces all women engineering freshmen and transfer students to SWE
- First opportunity to network with incoming students
Fall 2019 Networking Night ($250)
- October 16th, 5-7pm
- In-depth, one-to-one conversations
- Sponsor a table (around 10 tables total)
- Pitch company opportunities and give career advice
- Talk to every member as they circulate
Customized Networking Event ($500)
- Collaborate to create a unique and tailored event that highlights key company attributes and attracts our membership to engage in a meaningful dialogue with your company
- Examples of recent events: coffee talk, resume workshop, networking social, information session, etc.
Social Event ($500)
- Members and representatives bond over a fun event in a more laid-back and casual setting while members gain exposure to the company
- Examples of recent events: girls’ night out, ice cream social, ice skating, bowling, etc.
We recognize and support our members for their academic performance, leadership, and involvement in SWE.
Women in Engineering Society or Local Conference ($250 per member)
- Subsidize a member’s registration and travel expense
- Career development workshops, keynote presentations, career fair
- At the $1000+ scholarship sponsorship level, company receives resumes of all attending GT-SWE members
Awards Banquet (Event Sponsorship: $250; Student Scholarship: $250 per member)
- Representatives invited to attend, present scholarship named for corporate sponsor, and network with members
SWE’s Outreach Program connects GT-SWE members with local students to help them investigate the world of science, mathematics, and technology. We recently doubled the size of our outreach program to accommodate interest from young girls throughout the Southeast.
Representatives are invited to attend and help craft an engaging engineering activity that exposes students to their company if desired.
Pre-college Outreach Programs ($300 per outreach category), Spring 2019 (4 events) & Fall 2019 (4 events)
- Girls Scouts: help 200-300 Junior Girl Scouts earn their science badge
- Middle & High School: plan all day activities conducting hands-on experiments, robotics challenges, meals, panels etc.
- Little SWE: weekly trips to local elementary school on Friday afternoons to conduct experiments etc.
T-Shirt Sponsorship ($500)
- Fund 50 official GT-SWE shirts for our section members
- Worn at our major events
- Company logo featured on back
- Some corporate sponsors choose to support GT-SWE through a general sponsorship level donation – Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum Level – as detailed in the Corporate Sponsorship Levels page, which allows our organization to fund multiple scholarship and outreach initiatives.
In the event of cancellation, sponsorship payment is required, but reduced to $300. We will attempt to reschedule if a future date is available at the standard sponsorship rate.