Toral Kadakia, VP Campus Relations
Industrial Engineering, 3rd Year
Hometown: Duluth, GA
- Description of Position: VP Campus Relations organizes events and collaborates with other organizations on campus to create a stronger presence for SWE and creating strong relations. We help organize GT SWE’s largest charity event as well as many other social events so keep an eye out for our events on our newsletter!
- Interests: reading, binge watching TV and movies, hanging out with friends, traveling and exploring Atlanta
- Involvements: President of Honor Advisory Council, India Club, SAA
- Career Goals: I want to get my MBA and pursue a job in upper management for an airline company to help make traveling easier and better for everyone!
Campus Relations Committee
Gabrielle Gershon, Engineer’s Ball
Biomedical Engineering, 2nd Year
Hometown: West Hartford, CT
- Description of Position: Organize GT SWE’s largest charity event by planning a social event where we raise money for a local charity of choice and enjoy a night out with other SWE members!
- Interests: Biking, cooking, dogs
- Involvements: GT Rowing Club, research
- Career Goals: I’m interested in working with medical devices and robotics and possibly pursuing a career in medicine.
Katie Weatherwax, Events
Electrical Engineering, 1st Year
Hometown: Lititz, PA
- Description of Position: Plan social, fun events with other organization and SWE!
- Interests: Hanging out with friends, watching TV and exploring
- Involvement: SWE, WECE
- Career Goals: I would like to work in biotechnologies, focusing on the electrical aspects.